Rojabo Integration ErgZone
Rojabo Integration with ErgZone
Now, this is something we have been waiting for, a solution many of our users have asked us for.
Now you can easily connect your Rojabo rowing training programs to your PM5 monitor and have all your rowing data saved in one place.
No need for punching in programs manually into the ergs display, and no need for transferring rowing data from the erg to your database. All this is now possible via the ErgZone+ app.
We are very excited about all the possibilities this partnership can bring for both of our companies.
ErgZone is an app that programs the PM5 for you and displays real-time metrics. With this integration, all Rojabo weekly training sessions will automatically be loaded for you in the app, including warm-ups, primary workouts, and cooldowns, configured with target rate and pace/watts. Focus on your training, not on programming the PM5 and trying to remember your targets.
What you need to get started.
- You need an active Rojabo membership.
- and an active ErgZone+ account. (Users subscribe to it with an in-app purchase through Google Play Store and Apple Store, it costs $5/month or $50/yearly or equivalent on the current currency).
- We recommend C2 Logbook account to store your workout data, though is not necessary.
- Open the ErgZone app, and navigate to the settings (gears tab, top left corner of your screen.
- On the “Integrations” section, click to enable “Rojabo”
Note: if you are an ErgZone+ member, click the “Unlock” button to subscribe, then, enable Rojabo.
- Click the button to “Allow” ErgZone to read your workouts information from Rojabo. A message box indicates the Rojabo integration has been enabled.
- Click on the “View Track” link or click to close the Settings screen.
- Find the Rojabo Track on the “Workouts” screen.
No we are very excited. This is a feature our users have asked from us but when ErgZone has such a unique service, we see no need to “invent the wheel again”.
ErgZone has a clear guide for troubleshooting and getting started.
Hope you like this service, as always, we love to hear from our users on both pros and cons on how to improve our service.