The blue dot indicates an example of a result, where the rower reached stroke rate 28 and had 1 minutes and 0.30 seconds left in this step.
The endurance test stops, when you really are not able to keep your target watts.
Eg. if your target is 170 watt in 28 SPM then you can vary your pressure in an acceptable range of +/- 5-7 watt. When you are so exhausted, that you cannot keep the pressure of 170 watt in 28 SPM, then your endurance test stops.
How to complete the test:
- Print this page, bring the page as well as a pen to your erg to record the result of the test.
- To get the best result for your test, it is an advantage to perform the test together with other rowers. If you don’t have any one to perform the test with, then try to get someone to cheer you on.
- Warm-up and wait around five minutes before starting the test itself.
- Set up the monitor by following the guide on “how to setup the monitor” and use the target watts from your calculated power guide
- Start the test and keep to your power guide as well as possible
- Stop the test when you can nolonger keep to the watts from your power guide.
- Write down the SPM interval you reached and how many minutes and seconds you have left in the 4 minutes interval.
- Stroke rate reached
- Time left
- Register the result